Мегаполис [Moscow Never Sleep...]

Объявление

ТРЕБУЮТСЯ:АКТЕРЫ(АКТРИСЫ),ПЕВЦЫ(ПЕВИЦЫ),ПРОДЮССЕРЫ,РЕЖИССЕРЫ,ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ,ПИСАТЕЛИ,МОДЕЛИ,ОЛИГАРХИ,БИЗНЕС-ЛЕДИ,СТУДЕНТЫ
Анастасия Приходько,Юлия Паршута,Катя Кабак
День первый

Время суток: День

Температура: -2

Погода: Идет снег

Команда проекта:

PR-группа:Саша Чикова

Ник: Реклама
Пароль: 0000
Реклама только взаимная!

Добавь наш форум в Избранное Добавить в Избранное

Москва - город больших надежд и неогрниченных возможностей. Люди, живущие в разных уголках нашей необъятной родины, рано или поздно мечтают о ней. Пусть это будет просто увлекательная поездка с экскурсией, или благородная цель - покорить столицу. Но так или иначе, Москва - начало тернистого пути к самореализации и возможности стать достойной и успешной личностью. Сюда стремится молодеж, в поисках новых впечатлений, мечтами о большой карьере или грезах о вселенской славе. Москва открывает нам новые горизонты, но... зачастую надежды так и остаются незбывшимися и винят в этом столицу. Город с бешеным ритмом, создан для энергричных и амбициозных людей. Чуть расслабился и жизнь города просто пройдет мимо. Навсегда оставив твои мечты в прошлом. Сможешь ли ты достичь своей цели? Добьешься ли уважения? Может быть станешь настоящей звездой? Все только в твоих руках! Новая ролевая игра "Мегаполис", поможет оценить свои возможности. Кто ты? Знаменитость или олигарх? Светская львица или роскошная бизнес-леди? А может ты просто студент(ка) и твоя дорога к успеху только началась? Выбери свою роль! Стань одним из нас! Будь лучшим!

ВНИМАНИЕ: ВЫ САМИ МОЖИТЕ ПРИНИМАТЬ АКТИВНОЕ УЧАСТИЕ В СОЗДАНИИ СЮЖЕТА!

Подруги: Юля Паршута, Катя Кабак и Настя Приходько, собираются этим вечером посетить клуб A priori.

Тем временем, между Дмитрием Торбинским и Юлией Лысенко, возникает взаимная симпатия.

В ближайшее время, стартует новый проектДве Звезды

Если Вы желаете принять в нем участие, пожалуйста, заполните анкету.

В нашей ролевой игре будут регулярно проводиться различные конкурсы. Победители будут получать награды.

Первый конкурс Наша Russia, уже начался.

Учавствуйте и побеждайте!

Внимание: если в течении трех дней после регистрации, Вы не заполните анкету, ваш аккунт будет удален! Полезные ссылки:

Анкета

Правила

Отношения

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Мегаполис [Moscow Never Sleep...] » Для гостей » Правила написания постов

Правила написания постов

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 44

1. Посты размером не менее 3 строк (для более интересной игры)
2. Запрещается писать несколько постов подряд.
3. Действия персонажа пишутся от третьего лица
    Прямая речь вашего персонажа
    Прямая речь другого персонажа   
    Мысли
4. Переход обозначается --->

Excellent pieces. Keep writing such kind of info on your page. Im really impressed by your site.
Hi there,  You have done a great job. I will certainly digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this website.

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It if truth be told was once a entertainment account it. Look complicated to far brought agreeable from you! However, how can we keep up a correspondence?

Wonderful, what a web site it is! This web site provides valuable information to us, keep it up.

Hey! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work!

We are a gaggle of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with helpful information to work on. You have done an impressive activity and our whole neighborhood can be thankful to you.

Hello! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!

Thank you for another informative site. Where else may just I am getting that type of information written in such a perfect approach? I've a mission that I am just now running on, and I have been on the glance out for such information.

It's nearly impossible to find experienced people in this particular subject, but you seem like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

Hello i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this paragraph i thought i could also make comment due to this brilliant article.

you're actually a good webmaster. The site loading pace is incredible. It seems that you're doing any distinctive trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. you have done a excellent activity on this matter!

It's amazing to visit this web site and reading the views of all friends regarding this article, while I am also keen of getting familiarity.

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually one thing that I think I'd never understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very extensive for me. I am looking ahead in your subsequent post, I'll try to get the grasp of it!

Highly descriptive post, I enjoyed that a lot. Will there be a part 2?

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Exceptional work!

The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

You really make it seem really easy along with your presentation however I to find this matter to be really one thing which I feel I might never understand. It seems too complicated and very large for me. I am taking a look forward on your subsequent post, I will try to get the hang of it!

Hey, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, superb blog!

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you're a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and will come back later in life. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great job, have a nice weekend!

Because the admin of this website is working, no doubt very shortly it will be well-known, due to its quality contents.

Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. But imagine if you added some great graphics or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this blog could certainly be one of the most beneficial in its niche. Fantastic blog!

I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's to be just what I'm looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content in your case? I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome web site!

What's up to all, the contents present at this website are in fact remarkable for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

That is a very good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere. Simple but very accurate information… Thank you for sharing this one. A must read article!

Hey there would you mind letting me know which webhost you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a fair price? Cheers, I appreciate it!

Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your theme. With thanks

Excellent goods from you, man. I've bear in mind your stuff prior to and you are simply extremely great. I really like what you have obtained here, certainly like what you're stating and the way in which through which you assert it. You're making it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to keep it wise. I can't wait to learn much more from you. This is actually a tremendous website.

Howdy! I understand this is somewhat off-topic however I needed to ask. Does managing a well-established website like yours take a lot of work? I'm completely new to blogging however I do write in my diary everyday. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my own experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I am not certain whether this submit is written by him as no one else recognize such detailed approximately my trouble. You're incredible! Thanks!

Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a totally different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

Вы здесь » Мегаполис [Moscow Never Sleep...] » Для гостей » Правила написания постов

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно