Мегаполис [Moscow Never Sleep...]

Объявление

ТРЕБУЮТСЯ:АКТЕРЫ(АКТРИСЫ),ПЕВЦЫ(ПЕВИЦЫ),ПРОДЮССЕРЫ,РЕЖИССЕРЫ,ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ,ПИСАТЕЛИ,МОДЕЛИ,ОЛИГАРХИ,БИЗНЕС-ЛЕДИ,СТУДЕНТЫ
Анастасия Приходько,Юлия Паршута,Катя Кабак
День первый

Время суток: День

Температура: -2

Погода: Идет снег

Команда проекта:

PR-группа:Саша Чикова

Ник: Реклама
Пароль: 0000
Реклама только взаимная!

Добавь наш форум в Избранное Добавить в Избранное

Москва - город больших надежд и неогрниченных возможностей. Люди, живущие в разных уголках нашей необъятной родины, рано или поздно мечтают о ней. Пусть это будет просто увлекательная поездка с экскурсией, или благородная цель - покорить столицу. Но так или иначе, Москва - начало тернистого пути к самореализации и возможности стать достойной и успешной личностью. Сюда стремится молодеж, в поисках новых впечатлений, мечтами о большой карьере или грезах о вселенской славе. Москва открывает нам новые горизонты, но... зачастую надежды так и остаются незбывшимися и винят в этом столицу. Город с бешеным ритмом, создан для энергричных и амбициозных людей. Чуть расслабился и жизнь города просто пройдет мимо. Навсегда оставив твои мечты в прошлом. Сможешь ли ты достичь своей цели? Добьешься ли уважения? Может быть станешь настоящей звездой? Все только в твоих руках! Новая ролевая игра "Мегаполис", поможет оценить свои возможности. Кто ты? Знаменитость или олигарх? Светская львица или роскошная бизнес-леди? А может ты просто студент(ка) и твоя дорога к успеху только началась? Выбери свою роль! Стань одним из нас! Будь лучшим!

ВНИМАНИЕ: ВЫ САМИ МОЖИТЕ ПРИНИМАТЬ АКТИВНОЕ УЧАСТИЕ В СОЗДАНИИ СЮЖЕТА!

Подруги: Юля Паршута, Катя Кабак и Настя Приходько, собираются этим вечером посетить клуб A priori.

Тем временем, между Дмитрием Торбинским и Юлией Лысенко, возникает взаимная симпатия.

В ближайшее время, стартует новый проектДве Звезды

Если Вы желаете принять в нем участие, пожалуйста, заполните анкету.

В нашей ролевой игре будут регулярно проводиться различные конкурсы. Победители будут получать награды.

Первый конкурс Наша Russia, уже начался.

Учавствуйте и побеждайте!

Внимание: если в течении трех дней после регистрации, Вы не заполните анкету, ваш аккунт будет удален! Полезные ссылки:

Анкета

Правила

Отношения

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Мегаполис [Moscow Never Sleep...] » Общежитие » Комната #4

Комната #4

Сообщений 31 страница 58 из 58

Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a applicable deal. I have been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright transparent concept

This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something which helped me. Many thanks!

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% positive. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Appreciate it

Hello, I would like to subscribe for this website to take most recent updates, thus where can i do it please assist.

Appreciation to my father who informed me regarding this blog, this website is genuinely awesome.

I couldn't refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!

Hurrah, that's what I was looking for, what a data! existing here at this website, thanks admin of this web site.

Hi there, I enjoy reading through your post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

I'll right away clutch your rss feed as I can't in finding your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you have any? Please permit me understand in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

Hi colleagues, its fantastic paragraph concerning teachingand completely defined, keep it up all the time.

Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

I got this web site from my buddy who shared with me about this web site and at the moment this time I am browsing this web site and reading very informative articles or reviews here.

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will eventually come back in the future. I want to encourage you to continue your great posts, have a nice weekend!

Can I simply say what a relief to discover somebody that actually knows what they're discussing on the net. You actually understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people need to read this and understand this side of the story. It's surprising you're not more popular given that you surely possess the gift.

Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. Nevertheless think of if you added some great visuals or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this blog could undeniably be one of the greatest in its niche. Excellent blog!

I've been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site. Reading this info So i am happy to convey that I have an incredibly good uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I most unquestionably will make certain to do not omit this website and provides it a glance on a relentless basis.

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks

Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you so much, However I am going through troubles with your RSS. I don't understand the reason why I am unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody having the same RSS issues? Anyone who knows the answer can you kindly respond? Thanx!!

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?

I'm extremely pleased to uncover this web site. I wanted to thank you for your time just for this fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you book marked to look at new information on your website.

Inspiring quest there. What happened after? Thanks!

Официальный сайт Государственного Военного госпиталя Китая.
Первый государственный военный госпиталь в Китае, получивший лицензию на прием иностранных граждан. Профессиональный коллектив которого проводит лечение пациентов и обучение иностранных студентов для прохождения интернатуры и клинической ординатуры. Китайские врачи работают с больными, страдающими от различных тяжелых и хронических заболеваний. В знак признания выдающегося результатов в области обслуживания международных пациентов с 1947 года китайское правительство наградило госпиталь званием «Международный госпиталь Далянь Красного Креста» в июне 2015. В июле 2016 года, был получен особый статус — «Международный госпиталь традиционной китайской медицины Красного Креста ». В 2021 году, во время пандемии короновируса, госпиталь начал провдить программы удаленного лечения, с помощью видео консультации с профессорами и отправки китайских лекарств пациентам почтой.
Рекомендации и назначение плана удаленного  лечения для иностранных пациентов составляются индивидуально и бесплатно.

RHzs43hgndIpuiSy

как Вам иллюстрации vostorg.buzz диетическое питание

Интернет-магазин Alpenbox — распределительные устройства и удлинители от производителя. Доставка по Москве и всей России

Вы здесь » Мегаполис [Moscow Never Sleep...] » Общежитие » Комната #4

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно