Мегаполис [Moscow Never Sleep...]

Объявление

ТРЕБУЮТСЯ:АКТЕРЫ(АКТРИСЫ),ПЕВЦЫ(ПЕВИЦЫ),ПРОДЮССЕРЫ,РЕЖИССЕРЫ,ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ,ПИСАТЕЛИ,МОДЕЛИ,ОЛИГАРХИ,БИЗНЕС-ЛЕДИ,СТУДЕНТЫ
Анастасия Приходько,Юлия Паршута,Катя Кабак
День первый

Время суток: День

Температура: -2

Погода: Идет снег

Команда проекта:

PR-группа:Саша Чикова

Ник: Реклама
Пароль: 0000
Реклама только взаимная!

Добавь наш форум в Избранное Добавить в Избранное

Москва - город больших надежд и неогрниченных возможностей. Люди, живущие в разных уголках нашей необъятной родины, рано или поздно мечтают о ней. Пусть это будет просто увлекательная поездка с экскурсией, или благородная цель - покорить столицу. Но так или иначе, Москва - начало тернистого пути к самореализации и возможности стать достойной и успешной личностью. Сюда стремится молодеж, в поисках новых впечатлений, мечтами о большой карьере или грезах о вселенской славе. Москва открывает нам новые горизонты, но... зачастую надежды так и остаются незбывшимися и винят в этом столицу. Город с бешеным ритмом, создан для энергричных и амбициозных людей. Чуть расслабился и жизнь города просто пройдет мимо. Навсегда оставив твои мечты в прошлом. Сможешь ли ты достичь своей цели? Добьешься ли уважения? Может быть станешь настоящей звездой? Все только в твоих руках! Новая ролевая игра "Мегаполис", поможет оценить свои возможности. Кто ты? Знаменитость или олигарх? Светская львица или роскошная бизнес-леди? А может ты просто студент(ка) и твоя дорога к успеху только началась? Выбери свою роль! Стань одним из нас! Будь лучшим!

ВНИМАНИЕ: ВЫ САМИ МОЖИТЕ ПРИНИМАТЬ АКТИВНОЕ УЧАСТИЕ В СОЗДАНИИ СЮЖЕТА!

Подруги: Юля Паршута, Катя Кабак и Настя Приходько, собираются этим вечером посетить клуб A priori.

Тем временем, между Дмитрием Торбинским и Юлией Лысенко, возникает взаимная симпатия.

В ближайшее время, стартует новый проектДве Звезды

Если Вы желаете принять в нем участие, пожалуйста, заполните анкету.

В нашей ролевой игре будут регулярно проводиться различные конкурсы. Победители будут получать награды.

Первый конкурс Наша Russia, уже начался.

Учавствуйте и побеждайте!

Внимание: если в течении трех дней после регистрации, Вы не заполните анкету, ваш аккунт будет удален! Полезные ссылки:

Анкета

Правила

Отношения

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Мегаполис [Moscow Never Sleep...] » Общественные места » Салон красоты "Ledy Glamour"

Салон красоты "Ledy Glamour"

Сообщений 61 страница 79 из 79

Good write-up. I absolutely love this site. Thanks!

Excellent, what a weblog it is! This weblog presents helpful data to us, keep it up.

I think the admin of this web site is actually working hard for his website, for the reason that here every data is quality based data.

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your website? My blog site is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would genuinely benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Regards!

Keep on working, great job!

Excellent blog you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any message boards that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get responses from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks!

Thankfulness to my father who informed me concerning this weblog, this weblog is truly amazing.

Thank you, I've recently been looking for information about this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I have came upon so far. But, what about the bottom line? Are you certain concerning the source?

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up and the rest of the website is really good.

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this post and also the rest of the website is really good.

Excellent post. Keep posting such kind of information on your page. Im really impressed by it.
Hey there,  You have performed a great job. I'll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this website.

Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable info to work on. You have done an impressive job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something informative to read?

Hi, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, great blog!

Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Very helpful info particularly the last part :) I maintain such information a lot. I used to be seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

I read this article completely about the resemblance of latest and previous technologies, it's awesome article.

I simply couldn't depart your site prior to suggesting that I actually loved the usual info a person supply for your visitors? Is going to be back often in order to check out new posts

Currently it looks like Movable Type is the top blogging platform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Вы здесь » Мегаполис [Moscow Never Sleep...] » Общественные места » Салон красоты "Ledy Glamour"

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно