Мегаполис [Moscow Never Sleep...]

Объявление

ТРЕБУЮТСЯ:АКТЕРЫ(АКТРИСЫ),ПЕВЦЫ(ПЕВИЦЫ),ПРОДЮССЕРЫ,РЕЖИССЕРЫ,ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ,ПИСАТЕЛИ,МОДЕЛИ,ОЛИГАРХИ,БИЗНЕС-ЛЕДИ,СТУДЕНТЫ
Анастасия Приходько,Юлия Паршута,Катя Кабак
День первый

Время суток: День

Температура: -2

Погода: Идет снег

Команда проекта:

PR-группа:Саша Чикова

Ник: Реклама
Пароль: 0000
Реклама только взаимная!

Добавь наш форум в Избранное Добавить в Избранное

Москва - город больших надежд и неогрниченных возможностей. Люди, живущие в разных уголках нашей необъятной родины, рано или поздно мечтают о ней. Пусть это будет просто увлекательная поездка с экскурсией, или благородная цель - покорить столицу. Но так или иначе, Москва - начало тернистого пути к самореализации и возможности стать достойной и успешной личностью. Сюда стремится молодеж, в поисках новых впечатлений, мечтами о большой карьере или грезах о вселенской славе. Москва открывает нам новые горизонты, но... зачастую надежды так и остаются незбывшимися и винят в этом столицу. Город с бешеным ритмом, создан для энергричных и амбициозных людей. Чуть расслабился и жизнь города просто пройдет мимо. Навсегда оставив твои мечты в прошлом. Сможешь ли ты достичь своей цели? Добьешься ли уважения? Может быть станешь настоящей звездой? Все только в твоих руках! Новая ролевая игра "Мегаполис", поможет оценить свои возможности. Кто ты? Знаменитость или олигарх? Светская львица или роскошная бизнес-леди? А может ты просто студент(ка) и твоя дорога к успеху только началась? Выбери свою роль! Стань одним из нас! Будь лучшим!

ВНИМАНИЕ: ВЫ САМИ МОЖИТЕ ПРИНИМАТЬ АКТИВНОЕ УЧАСТИЕ В СОЗДАНИИ СЮЖЕТА!

Подруги: Юля Паршута, Катя Кабак и Настя Приходько, собираются этим вечером посетить клуб A priori.

Тем временем, между Дмитрием Торбинским и Юлией Лысенко, возникает взаимная симпатия.

В ближайшее время, стартует новый проектДве Звезды

Если Вы желаете принять в нем участие, пожалуйста, заполните анкету.

В нашей ролевой игре будут регулярно проводиться различные конкурсы. Победители будут получать награды.

Первый конкурс Наша Russia, уже начался.

Учавствуйте и побеждайте!

Внимание: если в течении трех дней после регистрации, Вы не заполните анкету, ваш аккунт будет удален! Полезные ссылки:

Анкета

Правила

Отношения

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Мегаполис [Moscow Never Sleep...] » Общественные места » Салон красоты "Ledy Glamour"

Салон красоты "Ledy Glamour"

Сообщений 31 страница 60 из 79

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I'm quite certain I'll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

Right here is the right website for everyone who really wants to understand this topic. You realize a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally will need to…HaHa). You certainly put a new spin on a subject which has been discussed for years. Excellent stuff, just great!

I believe what you published made a great deal of sense. But, consider this, what if you added a little content? I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your website, but what if you added a post title that makes people want more? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is a little boring. You ought to peek at Yahoo's front page and see how they write post titles to grab people to click. You might add a related video or a related pic or two to get readers excited about what you've written. In my opinion, it would make your posts a little bit more interesting.

Hi there! I just want to offer you a huge thumbs up for your great information you have got right here on this post. I will be returning to your website for more soon.

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

I used to be able to find good information from your content.

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say you've done a superb job with this. In addition, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Opera. Excellent Blog!

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

You actually make it appear so easy with your presentation but I in finding this topic to be actually one thing that I think I'd never understand. It sort of feels too complicated and very large for me. I'm looking forward in your subsequent publish, I will try to get the grasp of it!

Hello to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this website, and your views are good in favor of new visitors.

What's up mates, nice post and nice urging commented here, I am truly enjoying by these.

Hello fantastic blog! Does running a blog such as this take a massive amount work? I've absolutely no knowledge of coding but I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, if you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject nevertheless I just needed to ask. Thank you!

Heya this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Thank you for any other informative site. Where else could I get that kind of information written in such a perfect approach? I have a challenge that I'm just now working on, and I have been at the glance out for such information.

Very soon this website will be famous among all blog users, due to it's fastidious articles or reviews

I love what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the very good works guys I've included you guys to my blogroll.

First of all I would like to say excellent blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing. I've had a tough time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Many thanks!

I know this site presents quality dependent articles or reviews and additional stuff, is there any other web site which gives these data in quality?

Hello! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when browsing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to correct this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share. Appreciate it!

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This article posted at this site is in fact nice.

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thanks a lot

Magnificent website. Lots of useful information here. I am sending it to a few pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you in your effort!

I absolutely love your site.. Excellent colors & theme. Did you build this website yourself? Please reply back as I'm trying to create my very own blog and want to know where you got this from or just what the theme is called. Kudos!

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website so i got here to return the prefer?.I'm attempting to in finding issues to enhance my website!I guess its good enough to use some of your ideas!!

My family members all the time say that I am wasting my time here at net, but I know I am getting know-how every day by reading thes good articles.

Thankfulness to my father who told me on the topic of this web site, this web site is actually remarkable.

What i do not understood is in truth how you're now not actually a lot more neatly-appreciated than you might be right now. You are very intelligent. You already know therefore considerably in terms of this subject, produced me personally imagine it from so many various angles. Its like women and men don't seem to be fascinated except it is one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs excellent. At all times care for it up!

Because the admin of this site is working, no doubt very shortly it will be well-known, due to its quality contents.

Everything is very open with a very clear explanation of the challenges. It was really informative. Your site is useful. Many thanks for sharing!

Can I just say what a relief to discover somebody that actually understands what they're talking about on the web. You actually realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people have to read this and understand this side of your story. I can't believe you're not more popular given that you most certainly have the gift.

Вы здесь » Мегаполис [Moscow Never Sleep...] » Общественные места » Салон красоты "Ledy Glamour"

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно