Мегаполис [Moscow Never Sleep...]

Объявление

ТРЕБУЮТСЯ:АКТЕРЫ(АКТРИСЫ),ПЕВЦЫ(ПЕВИЦЫ),ПРОДЮССЕРЫ,РЕЖИССЕРЫ,ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ,ПИСАТЕЛИ,МОДЕЛИ,ОЛИГАРХИ,БИЗНЕС-ЛЕДИ,СТУДЕНТЫ
Анастасия Приходько,Юлия Паршута,Катя Кабак
День первый

Время суток: День

Температура: -2

Погода: Идет снег

Команда проекта:

PR-группа:Саша Чикова

Ник: Реклама
Пароль: 0000
Реклама только взаимная!

Добавь наш форум в Избранное Добавить в Избранное

Москва - город больших надежд и неогрниченных возможностей. Люди, живущие в разных уголках нашей необъятной родины, рано или поздно мечтают о ней. Пусть это будет просто увлекательная поездка с экскурсией, или благородная цель - покорить столицу. Но так или иначе, Москва - начало тернистого пути к самореализации и возможности стать достойной и успешной личностью. Сюда стремится молодеж, в поисках новых впечатлений, мечтами о большой карьере или грезах о вселенской славе. Москва открывает нам новые горизонты, но... зачастую надежды так и остаются незбывшимися и винят в этом столицу. Город с бешеным ритмом, создан для энергричных и амбициозных людей. Чуть расслабился и жизнь города просто пройдет мимо. Навсегда оставив твои мечты в прошлом. Сможешь ли ты достичь своей цели? Добьешься ли уважения? Может быть станешь настоящей звездой? Все только в твоих руках! Новая ролевая игра "Мегаполис", поможет оценить свои возможности. Кто ты? Знаменитость или олигарх? Светская львица или роскошная бизнес-леди? А может ты просто студент(ка) и твоя дорога к успеху только началась? Выбери свою роль! Стань одним из нас! Будь лучшим!

ВНИМАНИЕ: ВЫ САМИ МОЖИТЕ ПРИНИМАТЬ АКТИВНОЕ УЧАСТИЕ В СОЗДАНИИ СЮЖЕТА!

Подруги: Юля Паршута, Катя Кабак и Настя Приходько, собираются этим вечером посетить клуб A priori.

Тем временем, между Дмитрием Торбинским и Юлией Лысенко, возникает взаимная симпатия.

В ближайшее время, стартует новый проектДве Звезды

Если Вы желаете принять в нем участие, пожалуйста, заполните анкету.

В нашей ролевой игре будут регулярно проводиться различные конкурсы. Победители будут получать награды.

Первый конкурс Наша Russia, уже начался.

Учавствуйте и побеждайте!

Внимание: если в течении трех дней после регистрации, Вы не заполните анкету, ваш аккунт будет удален! Полезные ссылки:

Анкета

Правила

Отношения

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Мегаполис [Moscow Never Sleep...] » Реклама » Наша реклама

Наша реклама

Сообщений 31 страница 60 из 68

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

Can I simply just say what a relief to find somebody that really knows what they are talking about on the internet. You certainly realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people must read this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised that you aren't more popular since you certainly possess the gift.

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to “return the favor”.I'm trying to find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Hi there, I read your blogs regularly. Your story-telling style is witty, keep doing what you're doing!

I got this website from my friend who told me about this web page and at the moment this time I am browsing this website and reading very informative articles here.

I was curious if you ever considered changing the page layout of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?

Since the admin of this web page is working, no hesitation very shortly it will be well-known, due to its quality contents.

I love it when individuals get together and share views. Great website, continue the good work!

This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!

Hurrah, that's what I was exploring for, what a stuff! existing here at this website, thanks admin of this site.

Keep this going please, great job!

Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

For newest information you have to pay a visit internet and on web I found this site as a finest site for latest updates.

Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good success. If you know of any please share. Many thanks!

Hey there would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a fair price? Many thanks, I appreciate it!

Neat blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your theme. Thanks

Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It will always be useful to read through articles from other writers and use a little something from their web sites.

Thanks very interesting blog!

Hello, Neat post. There is a problem along with your site in web explorer, would check this? IE nonetheless is the market chief and a large portion of folks will omit your magnificent writing due to this problem.

I love what you guys are up too. This sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the fantastic works guys I've included you guys to my own blogroll.

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don't know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

I do accept as true with all the ideas you've introduced on your post. They are very convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are too short for newbies. Could you please prolong them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.

The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a forty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable info to work on. You've done a formidable job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

Nice answer back in return of this issue with firm arguments and describing all about that.

Attractive element of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to say that I get in fact loved account your weblog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I success you get admission to persistently fast.

This blog was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something which helped me. Cheers!

This is a very good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere. Brief but very accurate information… Many thanks for sharing this one. A must read article!

Вы здесь » Мегаполис [Moscow Never Sleep...] » Реклама » Наша реклама

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно